E-Commerce has changed the way millions of people shop. Managing a business, especially as progressive as e-commerce, can be stressful. It requires strategy, vision, and day-to-day minute supervision.
So how simple is it being on E-Commerce?
- Create an account.
- Upload your products.
- Wait for the results.
Well, if it were that simple, then the present beeline to get listed on e-commerce portals would be a chaotic, unimaginable, and non-manageable affair.
Let me get you back to reality.
E-Commerce Management is beyond uploading your product catalog on the portals. It calls for an effective marketing plan wherein a specific budget needs to be allocated to a portal for carrying out marketing activities, which in turn would lead to sales.
We at ARGUS CMPO manage your e-commerce backend operations on behalf of you and your brand. The Backend operations include:
- Managing Listings & uploading products
- Creating A+ content for E-Commerce
- Creating Store Page for your products on the relevant sites
- Drafting a marketing calendar with appropriate budgets
- Finding the right logistics partner
- Follow-up on POs
- Sales Analysis
- Search Engine marketing on portals like Amazon & Flipkart
The benefits of outsourcing your e-commerce backend operations are as follows:
- Focus on your core
- Lesser Investment
- Increase Productivity
- Reduction of Risk
- More Innovation
- Exposure to Latest Technology
- Engaging Marketing Strategies
Indian ecommerce is expected to reach $200 Bn value by 2026. Would you like to get a share of this evolving marketplace? Get a Quote